Simple, Useful, and Fun! Health & Safety Training in ID, WA, OR, & MT
Jeremy S. Siegler (Training & Development Practitioner since 1991) created Aquatic & Land Emergency Response Training - A.L.E.R.T. Inc. (A Non-Profit Organization) in 2003 to support a clear need for a mobile Hands-On CPR & First Aid training service (based out the Coeur d' Alene, ID / Spokane, WA area) that would bring a convenient safety training solution to the client's workplace. The company was created with the understanding that HR Departments and Businesses Owners wanted a fast, flexible, and convenient training solution to make complying with city, state, and federal regulations easy and cost effective.
- Certification Cards Issued The Same Day As Training! (Digital or Traditional)
- Digital Download of Student Manuals (No Extra Book Fees)
- Insured & Licensed as a Health and Safety Training Provider! (City, State & Nationally Approved)
- Combo Topic Sessions! (All Training Needs Taken Care Of For One Low Price)
- No Time Consuming Sessions! (Streamline/High Retention Courses)
- Proactive Price Choices! (You Set The Price Of Training - up to 50% off )
CPR and First Aid Training, classes, courses, and certification in Post Falls ID, Coeur d' Alene ID, Hayden, ID Rathdrum, ID, Sandpoint, ID, Plummer, ID Liberty Lake, WA, Spokane Valley, WA, Spokane, WA, Inland northwest, North Idaho, & Eastern Washington!